
The most exciting thing happened to me this evening while flipping through channels on TV. Apparently, we now have new channel on our cable line-up that I didn't know about. The Hub! My all time favorite TV show is a regular on this channel.....The Wonder Years!!!! YESSSS!!!! Now I can live my childhood and teen years through Kevin Arnold and Winnie Cooper all over again :) I can't tell ya how happy this makes me!
Don't get me wrong, there are
other good shows on The Hub as well. Doogie Howser (I KNOW!), Happy Days, Family Ties, Laverne & Shirley, and the list goes on. I'm looking forward to introducing my 13 year old to some really good TV :)
Gotta run.......Time for Family Ties!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
We get that channel too. My ten year old daughter came running in one day and said, "Mom you have to watch this funny new show about these girls, Laverne and Shirley. It is so funny." She thought it was brand new! At first she didn't believe that I already knew about it, but who could make up Lenny and Squiggy!
ReplyDelete