Tuesday, August 2, 2011

PIE......Everybody Loves It!


Just say the word "PIE" in my house and you will have everyone's full attention.  We LOVE Pie!
I just came across a new pie recipe that I can't wait to try.  So, yes, I'm actually putting a recipe on here that I've never tried before.  However, just by reading the ingredients, it sounds absolutely heavenly.  If you decide to make this, let me know what you think.  I'm planning on making it this weekend and I promise to post the results on a future blog :)

APPLE CRISP PIE

21-oz. can apple pie filling
9-inch deep-dish pie crust
1/2 c. brown sugar, packed
1/2 c. sugar
1 c. quick-cooking oats, uncooked
1 T. cinnamon
1/4 c. butter, sliced

 
Pour apple pie filling into pie crust. In a separate bowl, combine sugars, oats and cinnamon. Sprinkle over top; dot with butter.
Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
Serves 8

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment