Thursday, August 19, 2010
Back To School!!!
Yes my friends, today is the day that I act like a giddy school girl and dance around to the tune of "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year"!!! It's BACK TO SCHOOL DAY!!!!
Yes, I'm excited to have some of my day back, but at the same time, I will admit that it is bittersweet. My oldest baby is starting the 7th Grade. She's growing up way too fast for me. When I woke up this morning, my mind rushed back to the day that my husband and I dropped her off for her first day of preschool. It seems like a lifetime ago and yet, it feels like if was yesterday.
I'm gonna miss having her around to help me with things around the house and having her watch her little brother when I have a quick errand to run. I'm also gonna miss laughing with her about something funny that we see on TV. Not to mention my little shopping buddy!!!!
Well, Miss Morgan, you are growing up! I just want you to know that I love you very much and I am very proud of the sweet young lady that you are growing up to be :) But always know that even though you're growing up, it's ok to still be Mommy and Daddy's little girl!
Now, go get em' girl! You're gonna have a great 7th Grade year :)
Labels:
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment