Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Help.......I Need A New Routine And Organization!!! Found The Solution :)




So, I'm now down to minus 1 week until the first day of school! I must admit that over the summer, I've allowed myself to become completely unorganized and without a routine. I'm so glad that it's back to school time just so that I can get my family back into a regular routine.

As I was thinking about the whole "back to a routine" concept, I couldn't help but ask myself if there is a better way than what we have been used to during past school years. The answer was.........well, I didn't have an answer. So, I started doing some research online and found a couple of website that really peaked my interest.

The first thing I found was this wonderful blog, The Organised Housewife. You can sign up for her monthly helpful newsletters with all kinds of new ideas. I'm really looking forward to this every month. This site also has printable charts for planning meals. So helpful. I really need this more than you know!

The second is actually a new iPhone app and website, Home Routines. If you have an iPhone, you've got to check this out. It really is the coolest app that I've come across in a long time. The app is a paid app. I believe that it costs $2.99, but well worth the price. The website has a link so that you can download it. I can't wait to set mine up and start using it. It will help you to get your day organized and help with your daily cleaning schedules.

Ok, off to finish up some laundry and other things before the rest of my day gets away from me. Let me know what you think about the websites and the app. :)

Until next time...........

No comments:

Post a Comment