Tuesday, August 31, 2010
A New Family Favorite
I just had to share this recipe with y'all. Now, I have two very picky eaters in my house, so trying to please everyone is almost impossible when it comes to supper time. However, I came across this recipe and decided that I'd try it. It sounded really good and looked amazing in the picture that I saw. I was AMAZED when everyone at the table that night said that they loved it :) I shared this recipe with my sister, who also has some picky eaters as well, and her family couldn't get enough of it.
I hope your family will enjoy this as much as mine does. For those of you who have large families to feed, not only is this an inexpensive meal to make, it makes alot of it!
ONE-POT SALSA BEEF SKILLET
1 lb. lean ground beef
2 cups water
1 cup Taco Bell Home Orignials Think N' Chunky Salsa
1 pkg. (14 oz.) Kraft Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
2 cups frozen corn
1/2 cup Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
2-3 green onions, chopped
~Brown meat in a large skillet; drain. Return to skillet.
~Add water, salsa and macaroni: stir. Bring to a boil: cover. Siimmer on low heat 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in corn and Cheese sauce; cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
~Top with shredded cheese and onions.
Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment