Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm BACK!!!!!!

Wow!  I didn't realize until the other day just how long it has been since I last posted.  I mean really Jana!  It's been since Easter.  C'mon girl!  You're better than that!
Seriously, I've been busy.  Since school got out for the summer, I've been hitting it hard.  This summer has been wonderful.  Lot's have happened and I have alot to share with ya.  I'm gonna take it one subject at a time and try to post pictures to help tell my about my summer adventures.

I also have lots of new recipes to share with ya as well.  Yes, we've been eatin' good in the Springer house :)  

So, hang in there with me!!!  I promise not to leave ya hangin any longer!  I'm BACK people......I'M BACK!!!

 Until my next post............

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Girlfriend! Glad you're back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. Troop! I know you can relate to a crazy schedule. Now that my oldest is on her way back to school, I should have a few minutes here and there to update the ol' blog :)

    ReplyDelete