Monday, November 30, 2009

New Holiday Favorite!!!



Over the Thanksgiving holiday I did some shopping!  SURPRISE....I know :)  While in Oklahoma City and Tulsa, I got to visit the Williams Sonoma store.  This is one of my favorite stores to shop for all things kitchen.  While browsing around I came across these cleaning products.  Oh My Goodness!!!!  They smell soooooo good :)  And the good thing about them is that they are made with all natural products.  I actually bought the Winter Forest set whice includes Hand Soap, Hand Lotion, Dish Soap and a Countertop Spray.  Every thing smells like a Christmas Tree.  I actually love to fill the sink with water and the dish soap just so the my kitchen will smell like a big ol' wonderful fresh cut Christmas tree!

They also sell a set that smells like Peppermint (loved it too....almost bought both!) and another set smells like Chestnuts.  You'll have to check out their website  http://www.williams-sonoma.com/ 


I hope that ya'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends that we haven't seen in a very long time.  It was good to get back to Oklahoma......but my allergies were saying ,"Girl, you better get home quick before we kick your butt"!  I forgot how much "junk" is in the air in Oklahoma :(

Well, I'm working on getting the house in order for Christmas.  As soon as the tree is up and all the decorations are in place, I'll take pictures!

2 comments:

  1. And you didn't call me? :-) Yes. Allergies. Ugh. I live with it every day. Maybe I need to move to your neighborhood. Ha!
    Those cleaning products look wonderful! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I promise the next time I'm in OKC I will call you. We were only there for a few days and had a ton of family "stuff" to do. I would love to get together and do something fun :)

    You've got to run out to Penn Square Mall. They have a Williams Sonoma store there. I believe that the kit that I bought is now on sale. I wish I had one near me because I'd be running out and getting the Peppermint cleaners!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete