Monday, March 30, 2009

A Sad Day......


Today my sister Jennifer had to do the unthinkable when it comes to the care of your beloved pet. She had to have her 7 1/2 year old Besenji - Kenya to sleep. I hated that Jenn had to do that but we all know that it was in Kenya's best interest. She had a stroke about a year ago and just hasn't been right ever since. Jenn found out over the weekend that most likey Kenya had a brain tumor. In recent days Kenya began to getting aggressive with Jenn and my nephew Aiden. This was not KiKi's temperment at all. Jenn knew it was time.

I think that I've cried a bucket of tears today myself. Just remembering that everytime I've stayed with Jenn and Scott, Kenya ALWAYS slept with me. She would always curl up next to me when I was sitting down and just wanted me to love on her. I'll miss you KiKi!!!!!!

I'm thinking about you today sis! Love you very much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment