
Dear Family & Friends,
On the day of inauguration, I wanted to reach out to all of my friends and ask that at some point today, you take a moment to pray for the future of our country - if not for our sake, for the sake of our children and their children. Despite your political views, the current state of our country demands prayer. Pray for our new President and his advisers. Pray for the state of affairs in the midst of an economic downfall. Pray for our children's education. Pray WITH your children for the future of our country. Pray for the job situation - I personally know several people who have recently lost their jobs. Pray for our military and their families.
I am thankful for the vast majority of Christians in this country, but ashamed at our silence in recent years. I challenge you to prayer and testimony, especially over the next 4 to 8 years. Stand up for what you truly believe in and prove that we have a freedom of speech and freedom of religion, which is part of the reason we live in the greatest country in the world.
I'll be praying and testifying - I am not ashamed. I was not ashamed to write this letter to all of you, regardless of what you believe. Delete if you want to or pass on to your friends and family - whatever you choose is fine with me. Personally, I've never felt more called to faith than at this point in my life and I intend to pray hard, daily, on my knees, with absolutely no shame. God is the only one in control of our future but we have to ask for His help and pray unceasingly. I know I'm right with God. Are you in?
~If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.~
On the day of inauguration, I wanted to reach out to all of my friends and ask that at some point today, you take a moment to pray for the future of our country - if not for our sake, for the sake of our children and their children. Despite your political views, the current state of our country demands prayer. Pray for our new President and his advisers. Pray for the state of affairs in the midst of an economic downfall. Pray for our children's education. Pray WITH your children for the future of our country. Pray for the job situation - I personally know several people who have recently lost their jobs. Pray for our military and their families.
I am thankful for the vast majority of Christians in this country, but ashamed at our silence in recent years. I challenge you to prayer and testimony, especially over the next 4 to 8 years. Stand up for what you truly believe in and prove that we have a freedom of speech and freedom of religion, which is part of the reason we live in the greatest country in the world.
I'll be praying and testifying - I am not ashamed. I was not ashamed to write this letter to all of you, regardless of what you believe. Delete if you want to or pass on to your friends and family - whatever you choose is fine with me. Personally, I've never felt more called to faith than at this point in my life and I intend to pray hard, daily, on my knees, with absolutely no shame. God is the only one in control of our future but we have to ask for His help and pray unceasingly. I know I'm right with God. Are you in?
~If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.~
Tag You Are It...Go Read My Blog.
ReplyDelete