
Today is my husband, Ryan's 37th birthday! I hope that it has been a good one for him. I haven't seen him at all! I chatted with him just briefly.
I'm a terrible wife! I haven't had a chance to get a card or a gift this year! These frigid temperatures that we have been having has kept me indoors. I just haven't wanted to get Jackson out in this mess. By the time Ryan gets home from work, the temps are just unbearable.
We are planning on going out to eat tonight. I guess Eskimo style! I'm going to bundle up our two precious offspring like the kid from A Christmas Story! You know, the one that looks like a tick and can't put his arms down. I'm sure it will be quite a sight to see.
I will at some point this weekend, go and get him a gift. Not sure what to get the guy who pretty much already has everything! I was thinking a new pair of shoe, but he has more shoes than I have so , I think not! Maybe a new shirt? Nope, he takes up more space in the closet with his wardrobe than mine! Maybe a nice piece of electronics? I don't even dare to go there. I bought him a laptop computer two year ago for Christmas. Well, I don't even want to re-live that fiasco! I'll keep ya updated on what His Princeliness ends up with!
I love you Ryan Leigh! I hope you have had a super duper wonderful day!
~The picture above is a rare picture! Ryan doesn't like sports, so this is really hilarious! I can just see him in the outfield picking daisies and praying that the ball doesn't come to him!!!! LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment