Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hustle Saturday!

Man, I have got alot to do today and so little time to get it done! You know how most Saturday's are. Got to get all the things done that you just couldn't get done during the week! I know that you know what I'm talking about! Let's see what all is on my list of to do's:

Wal-Mart: Milk! Didn't realize until this morning how low we are. Baby food! Jackson is about to graduate from rice cereal and oatmeal to fruits and veggies. Oh how messy that is going to be. Diapers! This one doesn't need any further description.

Target: Laundry Detergent for Jackson. Because we have a HE washing machine and Dreft and Ivory Snow don't make their detergent for HE machines! Go Figure!

Sally's: Lusterizing Cream. It's a smoothing polisher cause my hair can get really frizzy up here in the frozen tundra! Styling mousse: Cause what girl doesn't use mousse? Leave-in Conditioner. Cause my hair is so dry it needs that extra moisture!

Ok! So, there ya have my little list. I'm sure that I will be adding more to that list as I see things as I go this morning. Or, as I see things that just look like I need them at the store. Funny how you just go for a few items and end up with WAY more than you had intended to buy. Ryan is the worst! He will go to Wal-mart to buy a loaf of bread and he gets destracted by ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that is shiny! His head will turn a full 360 if he sees something that may excite him. You just know that he is thinking " OHHHHHH, Shiny! Must go touch and see! So predictable!

I am going to meet my friend Jennifer Briski at 3 PM to go see Four Christmas's at the theater. That means that I must bundle up and wear a turtleneck, sweatshirt, biggest coat that I have, gloves and a scarf. That is just to sit in the theater just to watch the movie!!!! What's up with movie theaters cranking up the AIR CONDITIONING on the coldest day of the year? Jenn and I went to see House about 3 weeks ago and we both thought that we had the worst case of frost bite EVER! I'll let ya know if the movie is good or not. Vince Vaughn is in it so you know that it has to be funny! I'll keep ya posted!

Ok, well gonna run for now! Need to get myself together and get out the door before it really starts snowing!

Oh, before I forget.........I did get all of the Christmas decorations up yesterday!!! YEAH ME! Now I just need to get Ryan motivated to put the Christmas decoration up outside. Right!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment