Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas a go-go!

Well, looks like Christmas is in full gear here at the Springer house. Ryan finally got down all of the Christmas "stuff" from the attic, so now it's time to decorate. Morgan (bless her little heart) actually put all of the Christmas balls on the tree by herself last night. She did a really good job too! Ryan and I both were so busy with other things that we just didn't have time to help with that part of the tree decorating. Funny how having a 5 month old can throw a kink in your plans.

I am going to be putting up all of the other decorations today while little guy is down for his naps. Let just see how much I really get done. You just never know how long he is going to sleep. That has become a guessing game around here!

I have only bought a few gifts so far. I'm usually that last person running around one of the malls in Atlanta Christmas Eve. Retailers must really hate me. They want to get home to their families to enjoy their Christmas Eve festivities and there is that ding-dong who waits until almost closing who can't seem to make up her mind. Yep! That would be me! Sorry about that all of you retail people. I promise to do my very best this year to get out of the mall by noon. Right!!!!!!!!!

Ok, well I guess I better get at it folks. I'll try to get Ryan to take a picture of the end result so that ya'll can see the final outcome. Until then, Happy Decorating!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of my wife for deciding to blog and then mostly setting it all up on her own! Good little writer too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job daughter of mine!!! I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete