Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Time Flies.........




Today I sent my daughter off to her 1st day of her Sophomore year of high school......*sniff sniff*.  I'm reminded of Kenny Chesney's song, "Don't Blink".  It really is amazing how quickly they grow up.  I have to brag and just tell you how proud I am of this girl.  She amazes me everyday at how beautiful she is, not only outside, but on the inside as well.  We've had a very stressful summer full of unexpected life changes and she has shown me that she is a true "Steel Magnolia" in every sense of the phrase.  She's tough, tenacious and extremely resilient.  What a joy this creature is that I carried under my heart for 9 months and have had the privilege of watching her grow into a sweet young woman.  It makes this mom's heart burst with pride.  Oh the places you'll go, kiddo!!!  I love you with all my heart and I love you BIG :)




No comments:

Post a Comment