
Well, I made it through the weekend! Saturday was a good day for the most part. Ryan and I celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary. It was quiet. We didn't go anywhere or do anything, but we did look back fondly on the day that we committed ourselves to each other. It was nice.......until 2:30pm!
WHAT HAPPENED???? You may be asking. I'll tell ya what happened.......my Georgia Bulldogs got creamed by Oklahoma State!!!! That's what happened. It got loud and it got ugly here at the Springer house. I'm really surprised that you couldn't hear me! I played a long and hard game. Actually, I probably could've done alot better myself if Coach Richt would've thrown me in the game. But NO! He wouldn't listen to me :(
Now, I must say all of that to tell you that my poor husband is a self proclaimed sports atheist! He was raised by a sports atheist! Bless his heart he really tries to understand me but he ends up shaking his head and going to another room to watch "This Old House" or something. Every year he tries to watch a game with me. He does pretty good until the second quarter. Then he starts asking questions that I know my 11 year old daughter can answer. I really try to be patient, but really? How many times do I have to explain that you get 4 chances to move the ball 10 yards? I give up! I love his non-sports loving heart anyway.
So things got pretty quiet again after the beating was over. Then the good part of the day happened. OU lost to BYU!!!!!!!! I can't tell you how happy that made me. Ahhhhhhh, just to know that all those people that gave me such a hard time about being a Georgia fan all week, were now feeling the same agony that I was in! Misery really does love company! LOL
Ok, enough about football, or at least until next Saturday! Labor Day was nice. We ended up making a trip to Kohl's to get a new suitcase for Ryan. He's headed to Orlando this week for a Christian Radio Conference. Morgan is WAY upset that he is going to be at Disney World and staying on the property. I think knowing that her daddy won't have time to rub elbows with the Main Mouse helps to ease the pain a little.
Well, I think I've got ya caught up on the happenings around here over the past few days. Thanks so much for all of the feed back on the laundry detergent. I've already had a few people try it and they LOVE IT!!!!!! If you're thinking about giving it a whirl, DO! I promise you won't regret it.
Until next time y'all!!!!!!!
P.S. The picture above is my sweet Jackson! He was letting us know what he thought about Georgia losing to Oklahoma State. You do know that he will be the next BIG thing for Georgia Football! LOL GO DAWGS!!!!!
Well, I'm glad SOMEONE was happy that OU lost. :-) Just kidding - I can totally relate to your husband. Maybe I'll call him to see what else is on TV next time. Ha! Good luck next week.
ReplyDelete