Friday, February 27, 2009

When Will It End?????

OK! So at least the dog decided to cooperate last night! Jackson however was up again every two hours. I think that my body is beginning to get used to the fact that it just isn't going to get the sleep that it needs. I think that I'm on auto pilot!

Today, my husband is home from work. He has been battling sinuses for the past week. Ryan and sinuses aren't a good mix since he is in radio and has the afternoon drive show. To make a long story short.........he has no voice!

I've decided that since Ryan is at home today that I will surprise Miss Morgan this afternoon when she gets home from school and take her to see the new Jonas Bro. 3D movie. Yay me!!!! I look forward to spending an hour and a half with a bunch of screaming out of control school girls. I'll make sure to take plenty of Advil before I leave. :)

Ok! So now ya'll are caught up on what's going on in my world today! Just another ordinary day for Miss Jana. I'll give ya an update on the movie tomorrow.

Until then..........

1 comment:

  1. And yes it was great!!!!!:) :) ;) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete