Monday, January 5, 2009

Reality And Recipes


Well, today was the beginning of our family returning to reality after two weeks of vacation. Ryan went back to work today. Although it was so nice to have him around helping me with things around the house and helping me with Jackson, it was time for me to bid him a fond farewell. I love my husband, don't get me wrong! But after two weeks of constant togetherness, well, it was time for some "alone" time!

Morgan will return to school tomorrow! She was given an extra day of Christmas vacation this year via Mother Nature. The last day of school (oh, the horror of missing the class Christmas party) was cancelled due to bad weather. I too will bid her a fond farewell! In the morning you will hear me skipping though the house singing a version on " It's the most wonderful time of the year" as we are getting ready for school. It has been nice having her home as well! She has helped me alot with Jackson and a "few" things around the house, but I will not miss the 24/7 drama that comes along with her being at home. If I hear "I'm so bored" one more time, I may just explode!

Jackson, well, I'm looking forward to him getting back on his "pre-Christmas vacation" schedule. Poor little guy is so confused as to when he is suppose to sleep and eat. I can't complain, he has really hung in there and looks like he will survive.

Before I go, I wanted to let you know that I am beginning to post some of my recipes. At the right of the page under "Recipes From Our Kitchen" you will find some links to things like, Beverages, Soups, casseroles,ect. This is a work in progress so you will have to check back from time to time to see what is new. I love looking for new recipes so I hope that you will enjoy this.
Well, better run for now. Time to feed little guy and I'm sure his sister is hungry too! She STAYS hungry!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! LOOK A ZOES LIL FACE!!...WELL U CAN'T REALLY SEE IT BUT OHHHHHHHH WELL HER OUTFIT IS CUTE

    ReplyDelete