Oh what fun we are having in Atlanta. The weather has been warm, but misty. I can handle the misty part and I am LOVING the warm 70's and 60's. Makes a girl not want to go back to the frozen tundra.
I have to tell ya, I haven't laughed this much in a long time. My sisters crack me up. You just never know what is going to come out of their mouths sometimes. We were up really late last night just laughing. We watched the latest Dane Cook stand-up DVD and laughed until we all just about pee'd our britches. How the kids didn't wake up really surprises me because we were so loud.
Well, I got a new laptop computer for Christmas. I was totally not expecting that at all. I've told Ryan that I wanted one but only got the typical " Oh, we can't afford that right now" speech. I was so excited when I opened up the box. I love it!
Well, I better run for now. Need to jump in the shower and try to catch more of these awesome after Christmas sales. Not that I can buy anything else at this point, but it sure is fun to see what is out there!
Until later.............
No comments:
Post a Comment