
Sorry that I am posting so late this evening. I had to take my sweet little Jackson to the doctor today for his 6 month well-baby visit and immunizations. I just hate those days. I have dreaded it all weekend. There is just nothing more that can upset me than to see my sweet, happy smiling little boy happy one second and then the look of total pain and shock the next. I don't know who cried more, me or Jackson. I will say this, he didn't cry as long this time as he did his last set of shots. Dummy me, I forgot to give him Tylenol before we left for his appointment. By the time we got home this afternoon, you could just tell that he didn't feel well. Sweet baby is sleeping well at the moment. I just hope that he will sleep all night.
The weather is CRAZY cold! Yesterday we could go outside without a jacket, today it is below freakin zero with the windchill. I can't wait until Sunday so that we can drive south and thaw! I'm really hoping that Atlanta has nice weather while we are there. After enduring the last few winters here in the frozen tundra, we deserve some warm weather at Christmas. Ryan says that we should warm up to the upper 30's by Thursday. Thanks! Nice heat wave!
Well, better run. Need to finish up a few things before it is time for bed. I promise more Christmas meanings to come............Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment